Monday, August 3, 2009

Jacob's Actual Birthday 7-26-09







I can't even believe it has been a whole year since this little bundle of joy and love joined our family. He is just such an amazing little guy. He is so happy and just loves to play. He adores his Daddy and lights up when he comes home from work. He says a few things like "mama" "dada" "ba" "nuhnuh" He can stand alone but hasn't taken steps. He does walk with our hands but not alone. I am actually secretly (or not so secretly since I am blogging it) happy that he is still so much a baby. I love carying him around and having him cuddle into my shoulder. When he crawls over to me with his hands up I love it. He is in the 75th percentile for height and 20th for weight, just like he has been all along. He has met all milestones for his age and is doing great.
This little blond headed baby has just enriched our lives in so many ways. I can't wait to see what the next 365 days will bring for him.

These pictures he was sporting his Cincinnati Bearcats gear for his god parents Tim and Lisa. They actually couldn't come over after all so they didn't get to see his team spirit ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment