Thursday, May 28, 2009

71/365

These pictures were shot super quickly when I had Sydney try on another Matilda Jane halter that came. If you are new to my blog then I might as well just tell you up front. I love to shop for clothes for Sydney and the boys. I discovered Matilda Jane last year and have not been able to control myself when it comes to her designs. She just had an online art fair, where she had many new designs but in limited numbers. I was able to order several items that you will see on here as the orders trickle in. This is the Deer ol Ellie and I love it! Ellie is her halter style and they all have such cute names! I also have the Ellie at Play coming which I will be sure to feature when it comes. Lighting and focus on these were not good...I used manual focus, which I am def. not up for yet. I will stick to autofocus for the forseable future!





1 comment:

  1. Super cute halter! I love all of the rings that Sydney has on! TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete