Friday, May 29, 2009

72/365





Hmmm...no idea why my pictures are jumbled everywehre!
Anyway....I bought this from an online friend last year when I found out I was having a boy. I wasn't sure we would even get to wear it since it is 12 months and summer is fast approaching. However, living in MA, we are in a cold spell with highs in the 50's and rain, so I pulled it out for Jacob. He looked adorable. The pants were a little long and he did not want to keep on the jacket/vest part, but I loved it on him and had to take a few pictures.
On another note, Sydney completed preschool yesterday and we had her end of the year program last night. I took pictures and video clips. She has made such amazing gains in the last 2 years I am so so proud of her!










1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! Congrats to Sydney on her graduation from preschool!

    ReplyDelete